IN-PERSON WORSHIP PROTOCOLS
Dear Gun Lake Family,
Please see the new adjustments to our in-person worship protocol underlined below. As has been the case throughout the coronavirus pandemic, places of worship have been given freedom to make decisions for their congregations. Through thoughtful and prayerful conversation, the GLCC Elders affirmed that our new protocols were a good adjustment to the pandemic allowing people to gather while still providing our livestream worship services online. The Elders will continue to monitor what is happening in our region. We encourage people to make the right choice for themselves and their families and want you to know that we love you whether at home or in person. But together, let’s stay on mission in bringing hope to those around us. For those coming In-Person, we thank you for your love and cooperation in following these protocols for worship on campus.
· If you have been exposed, are sick, or have any respiratory symptoms, please stay home.
· We will be using the main front entrance only and ask you to enter through the middle set of double doors. Doors will be opened 10 minutes prior to each service.
· Effective March 14, wearing masks will be optional. It will be an individual’s personal preference whether or not to wear a mask.
· Children’s ministry will continue during our 10:30 a.m. worship service. Their protocol remains the same.
· Please practice social distancing as a family at all times in the building. We will be seating you as families going every other row and leaving 3 seats between each family.
· Two baskets will be available in the gathering area for any offerings that you bring. There will be no bulletins.
· Once the Worship Center is at its capacity, the Gathering Area will be utilized. Thanks for understanding that we may not be able to seat everyone in the Worship Center.
· Both Men’s and Women’s restrooms will be available and cleaned in between services. The Mission Café and Media Center will be closed.
· Following the worship services, please move to the parking lot for any post service conversations.
· Please be aware that not everyone present will have the same comfort level with personal contact. We ask you to refrain from handshaking and hugs (We know, it is difficult for us too). If you must, please use elbow tapping or fist bumps.
We are in this together. God bless you and we look forward to worshipping with you online or in person again this Sunday!
The Gun Lake Church Elders
New Sermon Series Begins April 11!
In John 14:12 Jesus says, "whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing..." The supernatural life Jesus lived with HIS disciples in the community around him is the same supernatural life HE desires for us today. Supernatural living means not only believing that God's word is true, but it also means aligning our thoughts and actions with that belief. Join us as we explore together what supernatural living looks like in our normal, everyday lives.
director of worship opening
GLCC is opening its search for a full-time Director of Worship.
To receive a job description or to send in your resume, email Jamie at email@example.com.
Please pray for God's clear leading in filling this role in the life of our church.
Preschool (3&4 year olds) will be re-opening starting on March 7th for Second Service Only.
THE ROHINGYA OF BANGLADESH
Throughout this year our congregation will be praying for the unreached people in Rohingya as a part of our partnership with World Mission.
Healing – Pray for healing and comfort for the trauma they’ve experienced in losing their home. (Lam. 3:21-23)
Provision – Pray for food, clean water, medical care, education, and shelter. (Phil. 4:19; Matt. 25:35-36)
Safety – Pray for the believers who are being persecuted. (Heb. 13:3)
Leadership – Pray that leaders will be raised up to share the Good News. (Matt. 9:37-38; Isaiah 52:7)
Financial Support -Training centers, water projects, distribution of THE TREASURE, and humanitarian aid.